How to date a celebrity (Tips ngegaet artis)
Dude, do you want to be boyfriend of one of celebrities on this blog such as Ayu Anjani, Cynthiara Alona, Dwi Putrantiwi, Marlin Taroreh, Luna Maya and more? Here I quote tips from Audie Metcalf, for you.
Overall Tips & Warnings
- First of all, be wildly attractive. That really helps.
- Compose a brilliant letter to the celebrity of your choice. Make yourself stand out by NOT saying things like "I loved you in Rocky III". This will not distinguish you from the crowd. Instead, try things like "I still think you're hot despite your massive, feminizing plastic surgery". This will show the celebrity of your choice that you pay attention in important, small ways.
- If you happen to see the celebrity of your choice walking down Robertson, do not approach. Stealthily position yourself in a location in order to survey your celeb crush's taste. Maybe he tries on a shirt at Kitson but rejects it because he got an emergency phone call about his dog. Here's your chance! You now buy him the shirt and send it to him with a condolence letter about his dog! This shows that not only do you care about him looking good, but about animals, too.
- Once your celebrity proclaims his love for you, you will have emotionally moved on. After all, the fun is in the hunt. But. Before you leave him, stricken and heartbroken, be sure to get numbers of his famous friends in order to repeat this cycle. Request with eye-batting alacrity and he'll hand over Patrick Dempsey's address without a second thought.
- Don't find these celebrities on dating sites. Why? You'll get to step 4 much faster and it won't be nearly as fun. Think of the crazy-fancy dinners you'll miss.
- Don't marry a celebrity. They need you to tell them how great they are. This becomes boring. After all, the only reason to couple at all is to find someone to tell YOU how great YOU are.